Q: Why don’t the "Audio Previews" play on my mobile device ?
Some older mobiles (known issue on some Android phones) have a problem accessing some media over https:
Please try accessing the site as http and NOT https.
Try accessing the site using the non-https protocol here and see if that works for you.
If this works, then the issue is with your cell phone.
Q: How do I buy a license ?
Simply do the following:
– Browse the shop and add the tracks or bundles you want to license to your cart by clicking any of the "Add to Cart" buttons.
– You can add items from the main pages you are viewing, or from the "Track / License Details" pages.
– When you have items in your "Shopping Cart" the cart will display in the right sidebar (on desktop). or on a narrow browser like mobile, the cart may display near the bottom of the page.
– On desktops there are several options to checkout. Do any of the following;
1) At any time you can simply click on the "Cart" or the "Checkout" links in the top menu bar, or in the footer menu.
2) Click any of the "Cart" buttons from the "Sidebar Cart View", or from the top menu or footer menu. From there you can check the items in your cart, continue to the ckeckout page, or return to the shop.
3) Click on the "Checkout button from the "Sidebar Cart View", or from the top menu or footer menu. From there you can check the items in your cart, continue to the ckeckout page, or return to the shop.
– Once you reach the "Checkout Page" please do the following;
a) If you have purchased from us before, click the "Returning Customer" link and log in to your account. Your details will be automatically filled in.
b) If this is your first purchase, fill the checkout form with your details.
– Once your details are complete, check and accept the "Terms & Conditions"
c) Next, click on the "Proceed to Paypal" button and complete your payment.
Note: You do not require a Paypal Account to complete payment, you can pay with your credit card at Paypal.
If this is your first purchase, you will receive your login details via email.
– Check your email for an email with the subject "Your account on Music For Marketing"
– After your transaction is complete, your browser should be automatically redirected to the "Order Received" page.
Simply log in if you are not already logged in, and click on the orders link to access your order.
– Click on the order, and all your downloads are available from within the order details.
You will also receive a commercial invoice attached to your standard "Email Receipt" with every order. Look for the attachment in the receipt email.
Q: Why am I automatically joined to a mailing list ?
Since email is our primary means of communication with you, this is a requirement for your own help and protection.
As part of the purchase and registration process, you agree to and are automatically joined (or transferred to) a mailing list associated to your products or licenses.
The email list associated with your product, license, or membership is used to broadcast important information and announcements, including updates, site status or outages, planned maintenance, or any other information deemed appropriate or important in relation to your product, license, or membership.
If you unsubscribe, access to your account may be temporarily suspended in which case you will need to log a support ticket.
Q: Why do you have a “No Refund Policy” ?
– Simply, adequate sample material is provided and freely available for you to make an informed decision before making any purchase.
– You should only purchase if you are 100% certain based on the available sample material, and your agreement to the “No Refund” terms which
clearly stated in the License Purchase Terms both in the footer menu of the site, and in the Terms & Conditions which you must accept on the checkout page when completing your purchase.
Q: How do I get my downloads ?.
After you have successfully completed your transaction, log in to your "My Account" area.
Once logged in, click on "Orders".
Orders including all previous orders are always available.
Click on the "Order Number" link to access full order details and all downloads for that order.
Q: How do I get my license ?.
Your purchase invoice is proof of license ownership for the items included in that order, and your standard licence document is available for download along with all your other downloads once you are logged in to your account. See previos question How do I get my downloads.
Q: What do I do if I couldn’t complete the payment ?.
This will depend on what you mean by "couldn’t complete the payment".
– If your payment failed due to insufficient funds or other issues with your credit card, you may need to contact your credit card company to find a solution.
If your payment appeared to process correctly and you are taken to the "Order Received" page, check the instruction on that page first.
Although payment confirmation is usually virtually instant, there are times when something can go wrong.
There are any number of reasons this could happen – power failures, computer crashes, internet glitches, and many more.
– If your order completes, you will be taken to the page which shows "Order Received". Please read and follow any instructions on that page, and if you cannot access your "My Account" or resolve any other issue, please log a support ticket here and we will work to resolve any issue as quickly as possible.
Q: What do I do if I completed payment, but didn’t get my product ?
This could happen if you complete payment, but for some reason either know or unknown, the payment didn’t register at our website, or you didn’t get returned to the correct page after payment.
After a successful transaction, you should always be returned to a "Order Received" page with any instructions needed.
If this happens and you are taken to the "Order Received" page, please follow the instructions on that page. If you still cannot resolve the issue, please log a support ticket with as much relevant information as possible including;
– the email address you used when completing your transaction
– the transaction ID from your receipt (either from Paypal or Music For Marketing)
– the Order ID which should be displayed both on the "Order Received" page, and in all transaction related emails we have sent.
Please supply as much relevant information as you can so we can get you set up quickly.
When you make your first purchase we will immediately send you an email with your login details.
This email will have the subject line "Your account on Music For Marketing"
If you do not receive this email, cannot find it, or you have lost your password, please go to the login page then click on the "Lost your password" link.
Use the email address you signed up with to reset your password.
If you still cannot resolve your issue, please log a support ticket here.
Q: How do I get support ?.
Please log a support ticket here.
All support is officially handled through the support desk. Although emails may be sent, please check your ticket status at the Support Desk since email is not always reliable.